Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Day

This is our very crazy Christmas morning. It was a blast. The kids went a little nuts. This was one of the first years that we stayed home and had our own Christmas. It was a challenge for me. I love the traditions of my family, and I do them with my kids I just enjoy being with my parents, siblings, grandparents, and the rest of the family.

Collin and I did enjoy ourselves. My Aunt Shauna made us breakfast casserole. Grandpa and Grandma Karlson came over and joined us for breakfast. I am sure they were very overwhelmed by the chaos of our home. After presents, breakfast, and more presents we started cleaning up. We had our first attempt at making prime rib...it was delicious. Our friends the Prices joined us for Christmas dinner. After dinner we talked and played cards until late. The kids made a big mess, but they had a blast doing it. What a great day. Merry Christmas!!!

Gaby talking to Grandpa, and Grandma.


Garretts turn on the phone.


Gaby and her new jewelry box.

Garretts lego additions....this was not all of them. He got one more from his cousins: Chandler and Evan.

Gaby's new princess kitchen

Garrett and his new skeleton

Garretts very 1st iPod





Garrett with his silky, soft dinosaur blanket from Grandpa Craig, and Grandma Paula.

Gaby and her new American Girl Bitty Baby from Grandpa Craig & Grandma Paula.