Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of School


Gabby's 1st Day of Kindergarten.
She was so excited. Gabby gets to ride the bus and says she is finally a big girl!!!



Garrett's 1st Day of 1st Grade.
My 1st Grader. Garrett is getting so big so fast. I can't keep up.



This is actually Gabby's 2nd day of school, but she wanted a pictures to send to Grandpa Craig of her in her tennis outfit.

Its official I get 4 hours a day to myself. Gabby and Garrett both go to school in the morning so I get from 8:30 - 12:30 everyday to myself. It has been a big change for me, but I am loving it. Garretts new teacher is Ms. Livoti. He is really excited to get to go to school all day and take a lunch. He got a new lunch box and backpack for the school year. Gabby's new teacher is Ms. Phair. Gabby was more excited about riding the bus than anything else. There are good things and bad things to having my kids in school. We played really hard this summer and we had a great time. I will miss the summer.

3 comments:

TynSal Jensen said...

Kindergartener & first grader! What are you going to do with your 4 hour chunk of time? Just think, next year you'll have an 8 hour chunk of time!! Hope you use some of it to relax :) Sure do miss you guys!

TheTerry's said...

So fun to have that time to yourself! I can just imagine all I would get done...

Nick and Jen said...

So glad you get that time! Garrett and Gabby are just GREAT kids! Love their cute first day pictures! And again, I love your family pictures...both sets!