Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Family Pictures

In August we headed to Idaho for a family reunion and a baby blessing. We tried to do family pictures with Collins family...it just doesn't happen. There are two many of us. Collin's sister Devrie offered to still do a few pictures of our family. I haven't had any pictures of me taken since I lost the majority of my weight. Thanks Devrie. I love them.







This is Gabby's standard pose. What a doll!!!








Daddy's little girl.


Garrett is definately a carbon copy of his daddy.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

The pictures are great! You have a good looking family.

Stacey said...

I love them. They look fantastic!

Ali said...

So so cute!!! I love them... to be honest I got a little teary eyed.. I love your family, we miss you tons!

Nick, Kelsey, Makoy, & Spud said...

Are you kidding me?! The pics are awesome! You guys all look so good! I can't get over it! BY THE WAY... Mak LOVES LOVES LOVES the cars! He's already figured out how to pull them back and he cries if we ever take them away! They're his favorite!

TheTerry's said...

Great family pics! You all look fabulous!