Friday, February 4, 2011

New Nephew: Hayden Craig

On the 2nd of February my baby sister; Lerin finally gave birth to her first baby. Hayden Craig (after my dad) was born at 11:30pm. He weighed in at 7lbs 10 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long. Hayden had a long day getting here and put his mom through the ringer. On Thursday morning Gaby and I jumped in the car and drove to Idaho to surprise Lerin and help for a couple of days. I personally enjoyed trying to make him cry.

1. Hayden does not like to be cold.
2. He does not like to be naked.
3. He does not like to be rubbed with lotion.
4. He does not like his diaper changed....although he is very happy when it is done.

Gaby had a sleep over with Grandpa Craig and Grandma Paula while I stayed at the hospital with Lerin and Hayden. It is so fun to see this new stage to Lerin's life. Welcome to the world and the family little Hayden Craig we are all so happy you finally came. Prepare to be spoiled.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found he does like to be rubbed but he hast to be on his tummy :)