Friday, March 25, 2011

Princess Party - Gabby's 5th Part II

Today Gaby and I hosted a princess party for her 5th birthday. I was dressed up as the fairy godmother...(yes Bryn this is the dress from your wedding). We decorated cookies, and cupcakes; which I made myself. Then we painted our fingernails and put stickers to decorate them. We played pin the tail on the donkey for Garrett. We made sure and outfitted our princesses with jewelry: necklaces, rings, sticker earrings, bracelets. We had a lot of fun and made a big mess. Thanks to all the princesses for coming. And special thanks to the moms that stayed and helped.
The Princesses:
Top Row: Layla, Reagan, Payton
Bottom Row: Gretta, Lilly, Gabby, Adilyn, Annie, Annica, Julie

Yelling our favorite princess names

Gabby's new Cinderella from Elise. She also sent Beauty.

Cupcake Bank from Annica


Make-up set from Payton.
(Collin always said no to make-up now he can't say anything cause I didn't buy it. Thanks Cilka)






5 comments:

Ali said...

How fun!!! I am so bummed I missed it. Happy Birthday Gabby!

'T' said...

You look beautiful Annie!

Stephanie said...

What a fun little girls party! Looks like all the princesses had a great time!

beth said...

What a fun party! I bet all the girls were in heaven!

Bryn said...

What fun. You look good and so skinny! I knew that dress would come in handy... almost 10 years later!